- Go to La Plaza de Andres. The ambience is very unique. Have beaf, an arepa de choclo and a lulada to drink. Lulo is a unique fruit that is only found is some South American countries. It is very sour, but you have to try it. If you have enough time be sure to visit Andres Carne de Res. It is by the same person but it is farther away from the city, in Chia. It was the original place and is famous in Colombia. Great place to have lunch with the family and party at night. This place is amazing, and you won’t find anything like it anywhere else. It is a must, try to make time for it!
- Eat a hamburger with french fries at El Corral. Trust me, it’s much better than McDonalds. You’ll find these places all over the city.
- Have a coffee at Juan Valdez Café. Again, you can find them all over the city. You’ll get a taste of the amazing Colombian coffee.
- Drink Colombiana. It is the typical soda and they sell it almost everywhere. Don’t leave Colombia without having a sip of this delicious drink.
- Ask for a refajo in any restaurant. It is a mix of Colombiana soda and beer. It is a very typical mixture of drinks so be sure to try it!
- Hava a Chocoramo. This is a typical snack and I absolutely love it. It is a cake-type snack covered in chocolate.
- Try all the unique fruits this country has. Try granadilla, lulo, maracuyá, feijoa, guanabana, tomate de árbol (tree tomato), and the mangostino. They are all unique, and all though not everybody enjoys all of them, you should still try them.
If you have any questions, doubts, comments, etc. comment down below. I hope this travel guide was helpful!